What The Venetian Resort is doing to promote responsible gaming:
- We created Play Responsibly, the industry's cutting-edge, most comprehensive training program on responsible gaming.
- We equip our Team Members with resource cards containing up-to-date information about responsible gaming support services, so they can assist guests at all times.
- We provide collateral materials and present signage regarding responsible gaming for our guests in each of our properties.
Nevada state law states that no person under the age of 21 years shall be permitted to:
- Play, or be allowed to play, any licensed game or slot machine.
- Place wagers with or collect winning wagers from any licensed Race Book, Sports Pool or Pari-Mutuel operator.
- Loiter, or be permitted to loiter, in or about any room or premises wherein all licensed game, Race Book, Sports Pool or Pari-Mutuel Wagering is operated or conducted.
If you or someone you know is suffering the fear, frustration and anger of a gambling problem, you’re not alone.
Most experts agree there is no way to identify a problem gambler. However, it is important for each patron to know the warning signs. These signs include but are not limited to:
- A person gambles longer than planned
- A person gambles until their last dollar is gone
- A person has lost sleep due to their gambling
- A person has used their income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid
- A person has been unsuccessful in their attempts to stop gambling
- A person borrows money to finance their gambling
- A person breaks the law, or considers breaking the law to finance their gambling
- A person feels depressed or suicidal because of gambling losses
- A person feels remorseful after gambling
- A person gambles to obtain money to meet their financial obligations
According to psychiatric professionals, if a person suffers from five or more of these symptoms they may be suffering from a gambling problem.
Just pick up a phone and dial:
24 Hr. Problem Gamblers HelpLine: 1.800.522.4700